Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Trimline event tent bought from Flourish 1.5 years ago. We have only used the canopy for 6 Art Festivals and decided we are not going to do multiple night festivals anymore. Its the most stable and strong tent we could find. Comes with:
* Domed skylight top
* Air vents on both ends of canopy top
* Its 10 feet by 10 feet with wall height of 7 feet. Domed center is 10.5 feet high
* Stabilizing bars for both top and bottom of the canopy
* 4 water repellent heavy duty side walls
* Back wall has a zipper in the middle to create a door
* Front awning which extends 30 inches and is heavy duty
* Back awning which extends 54 inches and is heavy duty
* 2 Mesh wall panels for hanging items or for breeze to flow through
* Carry bag for panels and walls
* 2 Carry bags for bars and components
* Extra stabilizing bar for wall options
* All connection components needed to erect
Check out the canopy at www.flourish.com. There are also videos with instructions as how to put it together.
If you were to buy this new through Flourish with all the components and extras we have it would cost over $2000.
Selling for $1190, but we can always negotiate!!