I donated to the pledge drive a few weeks back- and promptly forgot about it. I was in the throws of a last minute rush before what would be my worst show income wise to date. After the show, when I was nursing a rather bruised ego; I got the email from Connie that I had won a prize and to make a selection. An omen to carry on! Even better- I got the selection I wanted- the Propanels gift certificate! I love the Propanels product line and am always amazed at how sharp they make a booth look. Today I was contacted by both Mark and Dana from Propanels letting me know that I am a go to order. So it’s on to the catalog! A huge Thank-you to Connie for a great website and to Mark at Propanels for such a generous prize.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Connie.
    Just a followup- Having the propaneIs already; I spent it all on accessories! : )
    2 tent hooks and L-stiffeners along with 6 straight stiffeners and an adjustable stabilizer bar.
    All arrived a few days before my most recent show in Grand Haven. All were put to good use and helped the booths appearance and lent it structural integrity. Really happy with the product!
    z
    • Great, Bridget. Having the right equipment takes a lot of stress out of participating in an art fair, doesn't i?

• So glad to hear of this Bridget. Service is important in this business. I am honored to have Pro Panels as one of our sponsors and their generous gift to our members. Let me know what you choose.

This reply was deleted.