Replies

• Are these still available? I cannot reach you at the number you posted.......
  • Hi Jim, looks like you have someone interested but I am also looking for a full set of panels and I live in Ann Arbor. Give me a call/textanytime at 734 985 8136 or email Lissebee@gmail.com if they are still available. Thanks!

Lisse Williams

• Lisse,

There is someone from Troy that is interested and they are coming to look at the panels on Friday.  If they decide not to purchase them I will let know.  I also have a Hollywood brand directors chair for sale.

Jim

• Alka, I will be at home most of today, until 5:30, and all day Thursday and Friday. Give me a call at (734) 276-8888.

Jim
    • I live in Sterlin

g Heights, MI just in case these are still available. Can come this week to pick up. Cash

• Jim

It was nice to talk to you today. Will look forward to your email with address.

Also, needless to say that I got your email. It was sitting in my junk folder :-)

thanks

alka

• Alka,

I'm glad that you called and was able to contact me.

My address:

8782 Lilly Drive

Ypsilanti Township

My email address:

jim _dawson@comcast.net

I'll be gone this evening, but I'll be home all day Thursday and Friday  I look forward to hearing from you.

Jim

• Hello Jim

I have not forgotten about our conversation. I still have to come pick up the panels and stuff. Can I come over this Friday to take a look?

Please let me know

thanks

alka

• Per our discussion this morning, I will look forward to meeting you this Friday and will let you know if any realtors showings might delay my being here when you plan to get here.

• What are "MD" ?
    Was that supposed to be "KD" - Knock down?
    What price?
This reply was deleted.