I was just accepted into this portion of the st James. I am supposed to send my booth fee immediately. Any advice? Magnolia? 3 rd? I know its not the main section. Is it Mars? ? Do customers come out that far? Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the great advice. I hope to meet you both there. I ll be on 3 rd st.
  • I love my space on 3rd street not.  I love being able to park behind my booth and sales are great!  I've never applied to any other sections because of that.  Also 3rd street delivers a lunch for me and my assistant every day (free).  One year I stayed in the bed and breakfast right in front of my booth, but that was a splurge when hubby was my assistant.  I have a friend who is in the 1600 3rd street section almost to the end and she loves it there too. 

• I'm in the 3rd st section and my space for the last 3 years has been on Magnolia close to 4 th st. This year I'm moving out onto 3 rd st, less direct competition, you can park behind your booth( big plus) and from my observation it gets just as much traffic. It might bite me in the butt, time will tell.
This reply was deleted.