Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I Have a full set up for a 10x10x9 (tallest) booth, fairly new condition:

-11 x dark gray pro panels (you only need 9 for a 10x10 booth, I got 2 extra to have more flexibility with my setup if I got a bigger space). They are 6' tall, with telescopic legs that add another 1', and they are 38 wide.

-9 extenders for extra height, adds about 20'' (I have all connectors)

- Propanels Hardware:2xL connectors, 7 x reg connectors, 1x T connector, 4 bars I believe too long and two medium.

- hanging sistem: I have an entire box of pro grips (around 20 at least) and I have about 15 cords long and medium.

-Tons of hanging hooks.

-3 x shelfs with brackets

- Trimline Canopy 10x10x9, It's the highest that they have, but obviously could be set up shorter. I got it in 2017 nly used it 3 times. I have all the parts, and it is the latest model (lighter and easier to set up than previous). Also has stabilizers.

-I think I still have 4 weights (concrete) but not sure

I'm in the miami area but could meet if not too far.

All the above is over $4000+shipping (which is freight, and about a couple hundreds)

(please see picture attached to see my booth)

Asking price

-All Panels, attachments, hanging system and hardware $2,100

-Trimline $950

-everything $2800

Views: 329

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested and have a couple questions. Mark 617 512-4303

Hey Mark please email me any questions you have thisisnotmariosemail@gmail.com thanks!

Maria,

Do you still have the Trimline?

Hi yes
6464410374 text me please

Hi Maria, I am very interested if you still have everything- I am in Charleston, SC and could drive your direction to purchase! Please text or call me 734-846-4843 thank you! 

Hi, I am super interested! If you still have it please msg me amanda@amandamclenon.com 

734-846-4843 I am in Charleston, SC thanks! 

Are the panels still available?

text 5084721555

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service