Pro Panels for sale

We have changed our display to one using darker panels and are offering for sale the following panels which we originally purchased new from Pro Panel:

12 - 38" x 7' display panels 9 2 of which have a slit with shelf brackets in them near the bottom)
12 - 38" x 20" extension panels
4 - 38" x 10" shelves and brackets...
4 38" x 12" shelves and brackets
24 - metal pin couplers to connect top panels

All are Moonbeam Gray color

Cost new was $2516 plus shipping
We are asking $1200 for the lot.
They are located in Palm Harbor, FL we may be able to meet at a common show in Florida to deliver. The picture shows a few of the panels in our booth, the stiffeners, cross bars, canopy and desk are not included although we may sell the desk as well. This is enough panels to setup a double booth using 3 on each side 5 across the back with 1 out for a door and still 1 left to place in the center somewhere. Any questions, please feel free to contact us.

I have a deposit on the panels, any interested parties are welcome to provide contact info in the event the sale is not completed. Due to be delivered in mid January.

wall 3.JPG

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• are these still available? I am interested

• I'm also interested--I'm going to a double booth display and my current panels are Moonbeam, so these are perfect. Can pick up with no issues if other sale(s) don't pan out. Please feel free to email,me at craig@dietrichunderwater.com (or call at 954-999-7483hp).

Thanks in advance!
  • I'm interested if the sale doesn't go through.

I'm in Martin County FL and can drive to you to pick up. My email is KarenAngstadtArt@gmail.com

• Thank you, will keep you informed. Sale is scheduled for about Jan 12th

• you can email me at info@gregorytglass.com

• I am very interested. please friend and respond!
    greg
    :-)

This reply was deleted.