Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Please critique my booth shot, second try, new to this board...

Views: 281

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I realize that resolution is off.   

The problem with homemade panels or homemade fabric covers is that they look a little sloppy. Especially where they hit the ground. If you can tighten them up and make them look more professional you'll have a better chance of getting into the better shows. Also, you need some more work in the booth. The top heights of all the pieces should be at the same top height and the smaller pieces should have additional smaller pieces under them. You have an expensive canopy but the top is almost too bright to see the detail in it. Best booth pictures are taken when it's overcast or cloudy, which narrows the contrast range of the image and makes it easier to look at.
And why the white borders on the image?

Larry Berman
http://BermanGraphics.com
412-401-8100

I think I have a way to make these work after thinking about it all night....I wasn't nervous about you critiquing my booth...so I'm happy to have a direction to go.
Thanks again.

RSS

Time to choose the BEST ART FAIR. Click to vote today. Please share this link.

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service