Replies

• Connie, didn't you post a photo a long time ago of a totally nude woman at Ann Arbor?

• It wasn't me, Jacki, but Matthew Hatala who posted the annual Nude run through the Ann Arbor show. Here's one of them, but there are more cool photos on his page on this site.147868238?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• This looks like the Starwood Festival show I did around 1999 :-) I still remember a young lady showing me Butterfly wire sculpture jewelry that attached to her nipples with the wire legs that made a sort of clamp. I really was interested in the jewelry as I was trying to figure out how they stayed on! The show was clothing optional which I didn't know until I drove in. It was held in a private nature preserve in upstate New York, actually far western NY.

• Did you go back?

• LOL! I've thought about it but it was a week long show and I pretty much broke even. I gave it some thought but other and better shows opened up for me on the same date. I may do it again with lower end priced work if the dates work out right. It was an interesting show ;-)
  • 301662137?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Nice. Bet it is Ann Arbor -- a place usually rife with interesting folk.

• Yes Connie - that image of the Christmas Tree lady was on State Street

• I can't find the old photos I had hoped to find. Boohoo...

• I love it. I'm gonna post something, just gotta find it. WOOHOO!

This reply was deleted.