My faithful EZ up served me well for 6 years, but it is time to upgrade.  Looking for light dome canopy 10x10 with side walls and accessories in good used condition.  I am located in Memphis, TN and will drive to pick up.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lisa, I have a fully loaded Light Dome for sale near Tampa Florida, however I can meet you in Nashville for delivery if you wish (from TN, and go back there occasionally). Includes canopy with all four zippers, four roll-up walls, French wall, optional back door configuration, 2 awnings, full screens with stability bars, extra poles and stretcher bars, transport bags, director chair, tie-down kit, dumbbell weights, and more. Used for only three seasons. Now retired from art festival business. Original total cost was over $3,100 (have all receipts). Selling for $975 or best offer. Please see my post in this section for pictures. 

• Hi Lee, is this still available. I'm In Sarasota..pls call me 404 246 4329
    • Hi Lee, this sounds great, but is above my budget. After I started this post, I had a family issue come up that I need to tend to. not sure when I will be able to focus on this. If your set up is still available, would like to talk with you about it then. Thanks!
This reply was deleted.