Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

85 Santa's are participating this year! Their gifts need to be in the mail by Dec. 16. Santa's gifts should be arriving soon at your house. 

Here is Part 2 of the gift exchange: post a photo of your gift in the comments below -- Show us what Santa sent you, please?

In exchange we will have a guest judge award a prize to the person who puts in the best story and shows us their gift --

Prizes for presents:

after you receive your gift, take a photo of it and post it below in the comments

• the best photo/gift combo will receive a $50 gift certificate from Ann Arbor's excellent Zingerman's Deli from us folks here at AFI (Connie, Jacki, Tina and John)

• (as I told you before I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Thanks for playing with me!

Here are last year's gifts: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/here-comes-santa-part-i...

Views: 2960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much to Mary Dallas for this wire wrap wrist/arm bracelet.  I'm excited to see if I can match it with an outfit for one of my ballroom dances.

Attachments:

Happy New Year All!!!!

I must tell you that my Secret Santa ROCKS!!!! When I heard about this my list thing for the Secret Santa drawing, I thought OK, not the old swish the names around in a fish bowl sort of thing, but hey, if it's easier. I'm good. I get on line to see the amazon ads. Not what I had in mind. So I got a little snarky. My response to the wish list was, "A boulder for my front yard". Wendy Lee Bouldly stood up to the challenge and NAILED IT!! And with aplomb I might add. Pic 1 Boulders jpg attest to that!!! I can't believe she also sent some of her stunning jewelry work: pic 2.

Thank you Santa WENDY LEE!!!!!!!

Attachments:

You are very welcome. Thank you for the cool response!

Happy New Year!!!!

I'm finally home from my holiday travels and opened my Secret Santa gift. Many thanks to my Santa (I suspect it is from Stella and Ray Hofstedt) for this finely stitched and embossed notepad holder. Stamped on the back it says theangrymushroom.com, Lancaster, CA. It is so beautiful and what a lot of work. It is perfect for my needs which mostly consist of sitting at my computer where I can keep my lists and it won't get banged up and damaged going to the shows.

You are welcome! The pencil is for Chinese New Year!  You have the very first one - I am off to make more....

It is really nice, Stella. Such fine work and attention to detail. I have to say it really pays off for me running this site. I receive the best gifts!

My grandchildren are Asian/German so I know these pencils well and it was a very nice touch especially appreciated by me. 

Wowza Secret Santa Megan Shaw!  My much anticipated Secret Santa gift arrived today, meticulously & professionally packaged and...beautiful!!!  Megan, I LOVE your photography and what you chose to gift me with.  You couldn't have possibly know this, but I have been there!  And yes, I love Black & White photography but this is beyond what I could have imagined receiving.  This 20 X 16" beauty is already on my wall and will be a wonderful reminder of not only a gift from you but a piece of my history in having been to this beautiful place.  (Sorry my photos really don't capture how nicer this looks in person).

Thank you so much!

Attachments:

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service