Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

85 Santa's are participating this year! Their gifts need to be in the mail by Dec. 16. Santa's gifts should be arriving soon at your house. 

Here is Part 2 of the gift exchange: post a photo of your gift in the comments below -- Show us what Santa sent you, please?

In exchange we will have a guest judge award a prize to the person who puts in the best story and shows us their gift --

Prizes for presents:

after you receive your gift, take a photo of it and post it below in the comments

• the best photo/gift combo will receive a $50 gift certificate from Ann Arbor's excellent Zingerman's Deli from us folks here at AFI (Connie, Jacki, Tina and John)

• (as I told you before I stole this idea from Reddit.com - this link will show you the Reddit giftees showing off their gifts)

Thanks for playing with me!

Here are last year's gifts: http://www.artfairinsiders.com/forum/topics/here-comes-santa-part-i...

Views: 3364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Must apologize to Mary & Larry Berman....my beautiful tulip photos arrived well before the 16th, but I didn't acknowledge them!  I love the theme of the 3 prints and the color is amazing! My attached photo will never do justice for these pictures!  MANY thanks!!

Attachments:

I want to thank my secret Santa Robin Klarmann, for a beautiful set of coasters and some yummy cookies.

Larry Berman
http://BermanGraphics.com
412-401-8100

Thank you Don Hyson for the beautiful hand turned wooden vessel I received.  The wood has such wonderful veins running throughout the piece.  So delicate and thin, I'm amazed.  The butterflies around the center are so colorful.  I really appreciate a good piece of turned wood, my husband taught woodworking for 30 years, so I know how much work goes into a piece like this.  Thank you Don. 

This is the first time I've seen this post, Debby.  It was really nice actually meeting you in Harvard.  So glad you liked the gift.

Thank you Connie for enlightening me on how to post a photo on this page!!   Some of us are still in the dark ages when it comes to using a computer.  I'm re-posting my secret Santa gift so you won't have to click on the image to see it. My secret Santa was Kate McKeough the owner of Sundreams who created this lovely sun catcher and angel.   My husband (first mistake) opened the gift while we were driving to a party. He pulled out this lovely sun-catcher but missed the angel and the directions on how to take care of it (along with Kate's name!).  Luckily we kept the box and Kate asked us (after I posted a thank you) if we'd found both gifts and care instructions!!  It's all straightened out now and our sun catcher is happy catching rays in our front window (the first photos I took look awful!).  Thank you Connie for hosting this exchange and thank you again Kate for my gifts!!

Thank you Judy. Just saw your re-post. I’m so glad you like your Sundream suncatchers. The thing about crystal is, it shines so wonderfully in the light, but taking pictures is an exercise in frustration. How well I know! Here’s wishing you and yours, and everyone in the group, a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I received my amazing gifts from Denise Anderson today.  I had to include pictures of the beautiful presentation.  Denise you were very generous and I just love my new jewelry.  They are perfect for Florida and me.  I hope to meet you and see more of your gorgeous work on the circuit.  Thank you very much, Melanie

My pleasure Melanie.  I'm so happy you like them.  Very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

My Secret Santa Debbie Stillman sent a beautiful pair of earrings and a fantastic journal. I love them both. My hubby is super jealous of the journal. Thank you Debbie

Thank you Ann Rutar for this lovely fine silver pendant with a blue spinel. I love the architectural nuance to this piece! 

Ellen

oooh! lovely!

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service