graphic display tent set up for sale $400

ARTIST FRIENDS!
I am happily retiring from the outdoor street markets so i have a wonderful booth display for any new artists who want to hit the streets!
value is over $1200. Asking only $400

graphic display systems nine walls, nine black covers, two stabilizer bars.
The standard display panel is 37.5" wide by 6 feet high and weighs 9 pounds.
The display panels are durable, lightweight 1/2" galvanized painted silver tubing with
screens of 1" x 2" mesh steel galvanized wire, include stabilizing feet.
9 flourish covers black that fit like pillow cases.
tent weights, art hooks.
this is very durable and priced less then ordering from online and paying for expensive shipping. located across from zoo in grant park. atlanta georgia

go to this link to see product details:
www.graphicdisplaysystems.com/panels.htm

Atlanta Trip 049.jpg

booth display.JPG

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let me see what I can arrange. We are in Raleigh, so it would be a drive.
    • its yours if you can get up here. i am in atlanta. I can throw in the actual tent for $50 more. it is easy up with for zipable walls. my number is 404-323-4990 if you want to text me. and my email is withoutabrush@yahoo.com

beth

• Has this item already sold?  I would be interested.  

• hello Anne-marie, it is not sold yet but are you able to pick it up? it would be sooo expensive to ship.

beth petri

• I am interested in buying this set. Do you know how much it would cost to ship it to 32225?
  • I am interested in the panel covers if you will consider selling them separately. Please let me know.

Kathy

• kathy i really want to keep the set together because i think it will be easiest to sell all together. i am selling the whole thing now for 400 :)

beth

This reply was deleted.