Whether you're getting ready to join the art fair circuit, or you want to upgrade your show gear to the very best at a great price -- this is for you. It's all in excellent condition -- no rips, tears, patches or other damage. We thought we'd be doing art fairs after retirement, but health concerns are preventing. Located on Maryland's Eastern Shore, 90 minutes from Washington, DC or Baltimore.  

System consists of:

[SOLD] A white 10' x 10' Light Dome Tent, from Creative Energies, Inc., with 4 side panels, zippered at the corners and in the middle so that you can raise half a side or whole. All supporting members are telescoping aluminum tubes, making set-up a breeze. Corner pole brackets are cast aluminum, not plastic, designed for long, hard use. There are two 3' awning extensions (see photo) -- one for the front and one for a side. Also included are a ground anchoring kit and four concrete-filled PVC tubes to hold down corners when anchoring to the ground is not a possibility. Transport your system in the supplied open tote and large zippered bag. Current retail value of tent with extras is over $1200 (not including shipping).

[SOLD] Inside your tent would be a ProPanel Full Booth System from MD Enterprises, specifically designed for a 10 X 10 tent. It's a knock-down system, so it's easier for one person to put up and take down. Assembled panels are 8' tall, 30" wide and are light grey in color (see photo). Nine of these are included, as well as six 25.5" wide, 8' tall when-assembled panels for greater flexibility in set-up configuration. Narrower panels could be a stand-alone display in front of or beside your tent (see photo). Complete system includes 4 adjustable support bars, six stiffeners and one "T" stiffener, numerous couplers, picture hangers, and straps. In addition there is a small desk, made of the same materials as the panels, to hold brochures and credit card machine. Current retail value of ProPanels system with extras is well over $2,000 (not including shipping).

We'd prefer to sell the entire system -- tent and panels -- as a package for $2,100 (not including shipping). 

IMG_4009-1.jpg

IMG_4006-1.jpg

IMG_3982-1.JPG

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you have a tent buyer, might you be interested in a panel buyer? I only need the panels. We will be in DC in a month and can pay cash.

What would be a price for the panels?

• Hello Lucy,
      We're retirees too. Ain't it grand!
      Thanks for your offer on the ProPanels. We're in no great hurry to sell, so I'll wait a bit longer for a buyer who is closer to my asking price. All the best.
      Rick
      • Hi Lucy,

I am firm on the sell price for the ProPanels. What I'm asking is almost $1000 less than they are selling for (including extras) today new.

I did some checking and if you want to ship the panels UPS from MD to MN, with a reasonable amount of insurance, it would cost about $700 UPS, maybe a hundred dollars less if they were shipped as freight.  Sounds like your idea of picking them up in June is probably going to be the most economical.

If you want me to take them off the market and hold them for you until June, I'll require a NON-REFUNDABLE 50% pre-payment, balance due in cash (no checks) when you pick them up.

If you have further questions or want to discuss further, email me at rickellis74@alumni.northwestern.edu.

Thanks,

Rick

• Lucy,

Here is a photo of the whole system.  The ProPanels are in the five large cardboard boxes, the tall (78") box, which contains the braces, and a somewhat smaller box (like you would pack books in) with all the hardware and picture hooks.981291874?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Hi Jenny,
      Thanks for your interest in my tent. I'll sell it to the first cash buyer. How soon do you want to get together?
      Rick
      • Rick,

Can you call/text 804-519-3307 or e-mail martoj3@gmail.com?

Thanks!

• Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your interest in the ProPanels I have for sale.  I'm waiting to hear from the gentleman who indicated he wanted the tent but not the panels.  If he and I have a deal, then I would be delighted to sell you the panels.  

I would like $1300 for the ProPanels and all their extras (desk, 6 free-standing display panels) -- not including shipping charges, if any.

• Hi Rick,

If the tent is still for sale I am very interested. Located in Richmond, VA.

•  If we can get closer to $1000 that'd be great as I have to spend an overnight/gas...coming from MN. We are retirees.

Your pictures are great and I can safely say they are the setup I need. Will come with cash.

Many thanks for your speedy reply.

• I am interested in the Pro panels only. Noticed you had a tent buyer. I ytou can break this up, I would be interested in a price for the panels.

This reply was deleted.