Selling my tent as I am no longer doing art fairs due to carpal tunnel. Purchased new in 2005, used approximately 10 times, last used in Charlevoix in 2011, where it is currently stored.  Very good used condition except front support legs will need to be replaced (wicked winds in Charlevoix in October!) but you can order them from Light Dome, http://www.lightdomecanopies.com/replacement_parts_2014.html.  

Also including front awning, PVC weights with 30# cement, tie downs, grids/display hooks.  Paid over $1200 for the tent in 2005 -- selling everything for $500. Here is the website photo http://www.lightdomecanopies.com/lightdome_%201_352_351_8889.html.  Can send additional photos on request.

Thank you, Suzanne

spjonescreations@gmail.com

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Everyone -- Sorry for the late reply.  My daughter had her third child recently and it's been taking up a lot of my free time.

The tent is still available.  It is still in Charlevoix and I need to check it out to be certain it's in the condition I left it in when I stored it at my sister's.  I should be able to get up there in a couple of weeks and will post an update here.

Sorry to leave you all hanging.

Suzanne

• Hi Suzanne,

I'm interested in your tent as well! I live in Manchester MI, that's southeast and am happy to travel to pick up. I have pretty open availability.

• Do you still have this item for sale?  I am very interested if you still have it.

• Hi Suzanne

Did you ever end up selling this tent?

Thanks!

Leslie

• Hi Suzanne-

Is it still available?

Thanks,

David

• Hi Suzanne, very interested in your tent.  Is it still for sale?

• Suzanne:

I'm interested in your tent and sent you an email. Please let me know.

Inja

• Hello Suzanne,

I'm located in Ann Arbor, MI. Are these items still for sale? Please email me at 

injamimo@yahoo.com 

Thanks a lot.

Inja

• Where are you located, Suzanne?

• Hi Joel -- I live just north of Detroit.

Suzanne

This reply was deleted.