We have decided to sell our home and travel the country in an RV for awhile so no place to store my Art Fair equipment have lots to sell.

I have the knock down pro panels they are easier to transport then the full length. For a 10x10 set up. I've had them maybe 4 years, color is dark gray.  They are in very good condition. Also have hangers to go with them. These were only used indoors. $1500

Tent Flourish/Trimline used one season about 6 shows, 10x10 tent with see through top, stabars, 1 awning, 1 french wall, 1 universal door wall, and mesh side panels for tent and french door. Also included are carry bags and weights. $1500 excellent like new condition.

Have several note card holders 2 white wire about 5ft tall, 1 wooden table model, and several wooden displays for note cards/coasters. All $15 each item.

Also have metal and glass display about 5ft tall $25 good for a brick and mortar location.

3 black canvas bins 2 large 1 small, large $10, small $5

Several wooden crate boxes, pepsi, wine, cranberry boxes that are awesome to display prints in. $15 each.

Pick up only in Saint Clair, Michigan

summersetretrievers@yahoo.com

Cindy 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Forgot I also have a pro panel desk. $50

This reply was deleted.