For sale complete outdoor art fair system and equipment: 

2000 Ford E-250 cargo van (low mileage, garage kept) $3,500.00

ProPanel Lighting system including 6 lights and 6 extender arms and extension cords $200.00

Hollywood Bamboo folding Directors chair plus swivel shelf $300.00

4 custom steel bar weights plus 4 tractor weights $200.00

Rock n roller adjustable cart - $150.00

Place interlocking heavy duty outdoor foam rubber flooring (10x10) $150.00

Contemporary folding metal Art easel $125.00

10 ft. aluminum multi-folding truck ramp 150.00

Folding metal 8’ ladder (6ft) $50.00

UV umbrella and heavy-duty umbrella stand $100.00

Stanley rolling tool box $50.00

3 large 43x10x56 heavy-duty custom-made plywood boxes (on casters) to store and transport art $150.00

2 27x10x36 heavy-duty custom-made lightweight double-thick corrugated plastic boxes to store and transport art $100.00

Pick up in Chicago, Illinois. E-mail jJerry@jsieganfineart.com or 312-560-7228

file-6.jpeg

file-7.jpeg

booth shot.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Jerold

Kindly explain:

You have this listing as well as "Updated -complete outdoor art fair system and equipment"

I called and spoke to you, TWICE. You stated you were going to get me the information and call me back. I also, after seeing your second listing, wrote a response in that thread. In addition my comment in this thread.

You have finally responded to other people, HOWEVER you have NOT once, NEVER responded to me. Not to my post on your other thread -- nor the phone calls -- nor in this thread.

If it is an oversight, fine, we live in an imperfect world. Kindly correct it.

If, as it seems, it is deliberate, than it is indicative of deceitfulness and caveat empur (Buyer Beware) to any who deal with you. 

• I sent you a message yesterday.  Also I could not find your phone number on my phone.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would call me at 312-560-7228.

• I sent you email also, Jerold. Would be interested in some of the equipment per my email. Would also be interested in seeing any pics you provide. I am in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks,

Mike Baker-

• I did not receive your email.  Please resend it.  I took photos this morning that I will email to you.

Thanks

Jerry Siegan

jerry@jsieganfineart.com

• Mike - did you receive my reply to your message?

• Very Interested!   Do you still items left and the vehicle?   Do you have photos of your items for sale.?  Mainly the custom boxes, vehicle, directors chair... I know what propanes look like and the tent..  

Thank you...  Chris,,

• Chris - I have the boxes, the vehicle and the directors chair.  Photos of the boxes are attached to this discussion.  I don't have a pic of the van or the directors chair.  Theidirector's chair is a "totally Bamboo deluxe chair with a storage pouch under the seat and a swivel tray that attaches to the arm. Please let me know if any of this works for you.

Jerry

• Chris - did you receive my reply to your message?

• Chris - attached are the photos.

• Chris - I have photos that I can email to you.  Please email me at jerry@jsieganfineart.com

This reply was deleted.