Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I have a full set up for a 10x10 booth, only used once and in excellent condition.

-9 x moonbeam, 7' tall 38.5" wide, knock down panels with telescoping legs

-1 x pro desk 39" tall with second shelf

-all the required hardware including (2) telescoping support bars, (6) tent hooks, (2) L stiffener, (1) T stiffener, (6) standard stiffeners

-1 E-Z Up Vantage Shelter + (4) weight bags

Price for the Pro Panels when purchased was $2300, the shelter was $349 for a total price of $2649. I am asking $1500 for the entire setup plus shipping, or $1300 for the panels without the shelter. Shipping will be approximately $200 depending upon your zip code. If you live in Southern California you can pick it up yourself.

Let me know if you want me to send you extra photos of the setup - my pleasure!

Views: 272

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Greg,

Where in SoCal are you? I'm interested in your set up. It seems quite complete, but please tell me if there is anything else I'll need in order to set up at a show. I've always done indoor-hardwall shows, so this is new to me. I'm a bit hesitant to get into this as it may be too much for me physically to handle (I'm 63) on my own. 

Does this include cases/bags for transporting the walls/booth?

I'm in Indio, just 30 miles east of Palm Springs. 

My email is: Bettie@MinerWorksofArt.com and my phone number is 818-427-8441.

Thanks!

Bettie Miner

Greg ,

Interested in your pro Panel setup. I am in Southern California as well. Please contact me at puravida_73@yahoo.com or 516 234 1029.

thanks,

John

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service