• FACTORY ALUMINUM WHEELS
  • ELECTRIC LOCKS AND WINDOWS AND COURTESY LIGHT GROUP
  • KEYLESS ENTRY - ALL KEY PORTS SECURE
  • BLACKOUT WINDOWS
  • BRAKE BOX FOR TRAILER
  • FOG AND RUNNING LIGHTS
  • NEW 10 PLY  85 K TIRES (PUT ON 120 K)
  • EXCELLENT CONDITION - SERVICED AT DEALERSHIP
  • ENGINE - V - 10  AVERAGING  12 TO 14  AT  75 MPH    17 AT 65 MPH  (POWER!)
  • FINISHED FACTORY WALLS WITH WOODEN TIE RAILS
  • 2'X4' BUMPER ATTACHMENT PLATFORM  500# CAPACITY - DETACHABLE
  • DEER WHISTLES / FIRE EXTINGUISHER
  • AM/FM RADIO AND 6 CD PLAYER   PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
  • TILT AND CRUISE CONTROL AND AIR CONDITIONING
  • DUAL HORN /  ELECTRIC MIRRORS
  • FOUR WHEEL DISC BRAKES
  • TRAILER TOWING PACKAGE INCLUDING BRAKE BOX
  • BACK-UP BEEPER
  • NEW 10 PLY TIRES
  • NEW BATTERY

ASKING $10 K

MAKE ME AN OFFER

This is an excellent van for hauling heavy loads in a safe condition.  The V-10 is a remarkable power plant.  Never struggles under a load and will respond immediately when need be.  It has always been serviced at the dealership to insure the best quality work possible.  A sharp reliable workhorse is an understatement.  It will get you and your stuff there and back.  This is truly a special one of a kind machine that exceeds any market given value.

JAMES VERTREES - Metal Artist - 931-326-5508                       jamesvertrees@att.net

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can you supply interior measurements, for cargo area only. This would mean from the back of the seats, when they are set / slid, all the back to the back door. Height, width, length. ?

• OK LARRY,  I REMEASURED THE HEIGHT.  I HAD REPORTED 64".  I COULD NOT READ MY OWN WRITING.  TURNS OUT THE HEIGHT IS 69",  WIDTH 72"  AND LENGTH FROM THE SEATS TO THE READ DOORS IS 11 FEET.

I see you are in New Jersey.  That is quite a distance from Palmyra, TN.   Serious seekers are those people who are willing to invest time and effort to get the best results.  I once drove 1,500 mile to Ft. Myers, FL  to look at and possibly buy two 5 ton presses is saw in a a trade magazine.  All I had was a small black and white picture and text.  I made contact and arranged a meet with conditions about working order demonstration and loading (they were heavy).  My wife was not happy with my gamble plus carrying all that cash.  Turned out better than I expected. I never regretted the investment and my wife apologized for doubting me.

Who ever ends up with the 2004 E-350 will have jewel that will last another 20 years.  They don't make them like this any more.  It has half the mileage for a truck 14 years old.  Never wrecked, no rust and was outfitted with creature comforts and safety devices not found in cargo vans.  It was a program factory built for customer truck.  I've had it 11 years and I have a fleet of trucks and I take excellent care of them with routine maintenance at the dealer.

• Please contact the seller, Larry. I am posting this here as a service to him.

This reply was deleted.