• FACTORY ALUMINUM WHEELS
  • ELECTRIC LOCKS AND WINDOWS AND COURTESY LIGHT GROUP
  • KEYLESS ENTRY - ALL KEY PORTS SECURE
  • BLACKOUT WINDOWS
  • BRAKE BOX FOR TRAILER
  • FOG AND RUNNING LIGHTS
  • NEW 10 PLY  85 K TIRES (PUT ON 120 K)
  • EXCELLENT CONDITION - SERVICED AT DEALERSHIP
  • ENGINE - V - 10  AVERAGING  12 TO 14  AT  75 MPH    17 AT 65 MPH  (POWER!)
  • FINISHED FACTORY WALLS WITH WOODEN TIE RAILS
  • 2'X4' BUMPER ATTACHMENT PLATFORM  500# CAPACITY - DETACHABLE
  • DEER WHISTLES / FIRE EXTINGUISHER
  • AM/FM RADIO AND 6 CD PLAYER   PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM
  • TILT AND CRUISE CONTROL AND AIR CONDITIONING
  • DUAL HORN /  ELECTRIC MIRRORS
  • FOUR WHEEL DISC BRAKES
  • TRAILER TOWING PACKAGE INCLUDING BRAKE BOX
  • BACK-UP BEEPER
  • NEW 10 PLY TIRES
  • NEW BATTERY

ASKING $10 K

MAKE ME AN OFFER

This is an excellent van for hauling heavy loads in a safe condition.  The V-10 is a remarkable power plant.  Never struggles under a load and will respond immediately when need be.  It has always been serviced at the dealership to insure the best quality work possible.  A sharp reliable workhorse is an understatement.  It will get you and your stuff there and back.  This is truly a special one of a kind machine that exceeds any market given value.

JAMES VERTREES - Metal Artist - 931-326-5508                       jamesvertrees@att.net

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you supply interior measurements, for cargo area only. This would mean from the back of the seats, when they are set / slid, all the back to the back door. Height, width, length. ?

Please contact the seller, Larry. I am posting this here as a service to him.

OK LARRY,  I REMEASURED THE HEIGHT.  I HAD REPORTED 64".  I COULD NOT READ MY OWN WRITING.  TURNS OUT THE HEIGHT IS 69",  WIDTH 72"  AND LENGTH FROM THE SEATS TO THE READ DOORS IS 11 FEET.

I see you are in New Jersey.  That is quite a distance from Palmyra, TN.   Serious seekers are those people who are willing to invest time and effort to get the best results.  I once drove 1,500 mile to Ft. Myers, FL  to look at and possibly buy two 5 ton presses is saw in a a trade magazine.  All I had was a small black and white picture and text.  I made contact and arranged a meet with conditions about working order demonstration and loading (they were heavy).  My wife was not happy with my gamble plus carrying all that cash.  Turned out better than I expected. I never regretted the investment and my wife apologized for doubting me.

Who ever ends up with the 2004 E-350 will have jewel that will last another 20 years.  They don't make them like this any more.  It has half the mileage for a truck 14 years old.  Never wrecked, no rust and was outfitted with creature comforts and safety devices not found in cargo vans.  It was a program factory built for customer truck.  I've had it 11 years and I have a fleet of trucks and I take excellent care of them with routine maintenance at the dealer.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service