For sale is my Fletcher 2100 Professional Mat Cutter. I am retiring from the art show business and have used this mat cutter to produce all my mats from 8X12 to 24X30 with V-groves. The cutter will cut mats up to 40X40. It is a professional level tool that produces consistent and accurate results. The cutting head glides on three roller bearings on a steel shaft. The base and clamp are non-warping aluminum. It has two squaring fixtures to align so that the mats are consistently square. There are two cutting blades held in a magazine for cutting straight down or bevel. In the photo is a 12X16 mat I cut for this demonstration.

Optional features included are three measuring stops which are used to set up a production run of the same size mats. There is a square arm extension for cutting the standard 32X40 mat board into smaller sizes such as 4-(16X20) mats. Also, included is an angle mat guide which will permit the cutting of various angle mats such as a hexagon or octagon.

The included owner's manual will show how to set up the machine, how to cut mats, how to maintain and adjust the machine, and how to use the angle guide. I have used this machine for about 10 years in my business cutting double mats. I have always taken very good care of the machine and it is in excellent condition.

I can accept local pick up or I can take the machine apart and fit it into a rather large box for shipping. I realize that shipping would be expensive (depending on location up to $150) but compared to the cost of a new Fletcher mat cutter it would be worth it.

Fletcher04.jpg

Fletcher05.jpg

Fletcher06.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –