Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Anyone have any experience with this tent?

Click here

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We ended up going with another brand, can't remember off the top of my head.

The Eurmax is a cheap $200 canopy like a number of similar brands.  I use it in favor over my Light Dome for  for most shows.  The reason is that its quick to set up and take down.  1/4 the time. The nylon sides go on and off fast and easy.  Maybe  3 minutes.  There are no snaps which are a pain.   I can set it  up and take it  down by my self.  You can put on the sides without a ladder and raise the whole thing by yourself. Its light.   The roof is no problem to put on compared to the Light Dome as I don't  even remove the roof  when folding it up.  Yes it can pool rain water but that's an easy $5 fix.  I can also load it in the van without destroying  my back for a week. .  For a one or two day 9 to 5 show its perfect.  For a 4 day or  week long show like 3 rivers Pittsburgh  I will use the light dome. The Eurmax cant withstand a hurricane  but for $200 just buy another one. Its cheaper than your booth fee. 

RSS

Time to choose the BEST ART FAIR. Click to vote today. Please share this link.

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service