I purchased this Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Printer in 2015. It can create beautiful fine art prints of really high quality. It worked great, and I used it quite a bit until mid-last year.

It is pretty much out of ink at this point and as of the last use pretty clogged. From what I’ve read, these things are notorious for clogging and the ink head can even become ruined. It looks like the cost to purchase a new set of ink and possibly repair it, may exceed my initial investment.

Rather than throwing it away, I would love to donate it to a person or charity or an organization who can actually put it to use, but of course, they would have to find someone to refurbish it and purchase a new set of ink (which is $800-1000).

Dimensions: 34"(W) x 16"(H) x 30"(D)

Weight: 115 lb

Here is a link to Epson with full specs: https://epson.com/For-Work/Printers/Large-Format/Epson-Stylus-Pro-4900-Printer/p/SP4900HDR

Comes with original manual, but not original packaging or box.

Available for pick up only (I will not ship) in Scottsdale AZ.

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am very interested in this, I've used Epson a long time and would like to take a crack at getting it working.  I do lots of work with military charities as well and could make some nice prints to donate to their fundraisers to benefit veterans.  Although I'm in Colorado I'll be in Scottsdale this year for the Art Expo and could have one of my local friends come pick this up from you anytime and hold it for me until I come down there in January, Please let me know if that would work for you.  Thanks - Monte Moore - www.theartofmontemoore.com 

• Hi Monte- I'm glad you can use the printer and hopefully for a good cause too! I would definitely want someone to come pick it up soon. I need the space in my studio.

I also have almost $100 worth of Epson Fine art paper. (see photo) The 2 Hot Press Bright packages have about 20 sheets each in them. Since I am giving the printer away for free, I would love if someone would be willing to purchase the paper. If not, I'll list it separately. 

Let me know! Thanks.

paper.jpg

• Andrea, sure that is fine with me, can you please email me and we can exchange details on payment for paper and pickup of the machine - MonteMMoore@gmail.com

• Will you be in Ann Arbor for the show?

This reply was deleted.