Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

1. Beseler Photo Enlarger 45V-XL - $250 or Best Offer (really needs a home, not a landfill)

Used in professional darkroom. Includes Chassis, baseboard, Head w/Power Supply, V.C. Controller w/Pro, V.C. System Pkg, 35MM-25x37 Carrier, Standard 35MM Carrier. 

The 45 V-XL sets the standard for professional laboratory use, offering faster operation, greater productivity, increased efficiency and unprecedented versatility in a large format enlarger.

Paid $3388 in June 1997. It has not been used for 10 years. Pickup only, south central Michigan.

2. Enlarger lenses, Schneider optics
  3. Negative holders
  4. Easels
  5. Grain focuser
  6. Digital Omega timer and GraLab timers (2)
  7. Olympus auto bellows
  8. Osram safe lights
  9. 2 light boxes
  10. 2 air compressors
  11. temperature controller
  12. unending supply of beakers, trays and whatever else you need to develop and print
  13. film & paper
  14. unopened 10 foot roll of seamless
  15. whatever else you might need may be here also ...

Price: whatever you think is fair.

I am hosting a garage sale on August 11 & 12 here in south central Michigan, but hoped to put some of this in the hands of my friends.

Please put questions in the comments below. 

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Connie, good stuff. If you do not get takers here, have you considered contacting schools, universities?

Yes, I have some good connections with a couple of schools, including the College of Creative Studies in Detroit.

Hello, I'm interested in all the timers. Perhaps the lights as well.

Where exactly are u located? I am in Saginaw.

Thanks.

The lights are pretty much gone. Very cool strobes going to a college in northern Indiana. The teacher, a friend of mine, will be able to set up a studio for her students with all the lighting!

Here are the timers that I have left. One looks very vintage! 

I live in Coldwater. Someone coming on Monday to get an enlarger and hopefully more. 

Any powerful lights for "light painting"?

Can you give me a brand, Larry? We had a lot of lights, most of them gone now ... but there are a few things left.

Connie, There are lots of brands. Basically, I'm looking for a powerful spotlight. Battery powered. There are two primary types of light painting. The one in which the light source is within the frame (within the picture) VS the type where the light source is outside of the frame, projecting into the picture. I am seeking the outside the frame type.

Therefore a spot, possibly variable to semi flood. Due to the age of equipment, it is likely you do not have any that are LED. Those are best for me.

Must be rechargeable battery powered.

Desires include:

lightweight

interchangeable bulbs

variable intensity

gels (colored overlays)

powerful (lots of lumens / candlepower)

a stand for mounting

This would not be part of the darkroom equipment. It would be with the shooting equipment.

Basically a portable spotlight, with accessories.

Pretty much Norm shot with natural light, so we don't have much lighting for studio. But I believe you are asking for darkroom use. Nothing digital, stands are gone, probably not any of the above. He did no shooting after 2006 so that gives you some idea of the vintage of our equipment. He was interested in light painting, had DVDs about it and it was of interest to him, but he never did any. 

Not for darkroom.
Not specific to digital.
One type of an example:
You want to take a photograph at night or very low light of a field...
You might use the spot light to eliminate one or move it to illuminate several trees or bushes in that field.

There are a tremendous amount of other applications. That is just one example of how it may be used.
It allows you to cast an extra amount of controlled light in specific areas, often at a distance. Where as a flash unit would not be applicable.

Sometimes it is used in movement t to cause an effect with the light trails.

I no longer do studio work.

The profile picture, of me, that you are looking at, is an example of light painting.

He didn't do any lighting for his photos, only worked with available light. The studio had a skylight and outdoors he shot mostly with infrared film, I don't think that would work well with artificial lighting, but honestly don't know that for sure.

Very happy to report that Debbie Maylen drove over from Dearborn, MI, yesterday and my burden has been lightened. She helped me out and I helped her out. Piles are now smaller. 

Still have that big enlarger looking for a home, but half the chemistry, half the negative holders, half the trays and beakers, half the photo paper, etc. on to its new home. 

Sold this large enlarger! It is not going to a landfill which was my fear.

The small enlarger is still available, plus some timers ... chemicals, negative holders ...

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service