I set her up for travelling to shows. Carries Tent, Flourish, and All my paintings and prints with ease. Camp out and save on hotels! $6500.00 OBO

Classic 1986 GMC Vandura Compact Type B RV/Motorhome for Sale

With a conversion body by Coach Works out of Indiana, this GMC Vandura not only does it’s job but captures the attention of all that see her. This classic RV was designed for life on the road. With a convertible lower bench bed and the option to put in an upper bed, she offers room for two with a view. Although I started to do a complete refit last spring, time ran out before I had to hit the road so the interior still needs some TLC. The engine and mechanicals are terrific. She has a propane and electric powered refrigerator, a propane stove, a propane hot water heater, and a propane interior heater. I got rid of the useless shower, which only a child could use, and the built-in toilet (there is a porta potty). Using the hot water heater one could easily create an outdoor shower with a vestibule cover and a shower sprayer that connects to the sink. With just over 96,696 miles on her she is still good to go and go she does...she went all the way out to Minnesota and back this summer with no problems. She currently has my graphics on her. They can be kept or removed. Your choice.

THE LIST - All within last 4,000 miles - Over $3500 in parts and labor

• New Distributor Cap and all new wires
  • New Plugs and Timing adjustment
  • New Exhaust and Muffler
  • New Oil Pressure Guage
  • New Seals all around - Engine and transmission
  • New Radiator
  • New Heavy Duty Alternator
  • New Battery Isolator
  • New Battery
  • New Tires on all four wheels
  • New Front brake rotors and pads.
  • New Front end tie-rods and alignment adjustment
  • New Front end bushings
  • New plastic water lines at current potable standards - the old lines were carcinogenic
  • New ceiling fan with three speed exhaust
  • New front seat covers (have fabric for all the rest)
  • New interior wood panelled top
  • New MP3/Aux/Bluetooth/AM/FM Radio with four new speakers
  • New Headlights
  • Built-in storage for Paintings and Prints

THE A LIST - Also included - Almost totally ready to go off grid! Some not yet installed….working on it - Another $1000

• Two 125 Amp Hour solar batteries by Mighty Max
  • One 100 Watt Renogy Polycrystalline Solar Panel
  • One 50 Watt Renogy Polycrystalline Solar Panel
  • One Renogy Rover MPPT Solar Controller
  • One Mighty Max pure sine wave ac/dc inverter

This van needs someone who will take her to the next level and continue what I have begun. Ready to leave on the road tomorrow, she will take you anywhere. I named her “Mona”.  More pictures available. $6500.00 OBO

You may email me directly with questions or for more pictures.

jrt@tatewildernessart.com

Outside Left.jpg

Inside4.jpg

Inside3.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmm, I emailed, I left the message on this thread, I tried to leave a voicemail however your voicemail was full.

Have you decided not to sell it?

• It is still for sale. I was traveling all day yesterday. I didn't check my business email yet but will. I will also check my voicemail today.

Try calling 518-891-1269 this evening @ 8PM eastern time. I am up at my camp in New York State for the color and the weekend.

• John,

I sent you an email but I have not received a reply yet.

You can P.M. me your telephone number and we can discuss the van.

Or you may want to respond to the email with same.

Thanks

This reply was deleted.