Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I need to sell my Original Pro Panels. I love them, but i need to go to the KD panels. 

Total of 9 Original ProPanels 38.5 width. They are the 7 foot tall panels. Excellent shape. No tears or dings. Buff color

I also have 2 Original Propanels that are 30" wide. Buff color. Same height as the 38.5 panels. These were used twice.

I live in Prescott, AZ. I am willing to ship.

Price: $800.00 OBO

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy! 
 I am interested in these Pro Panels. How long would you say they were used? Are they in good condition?

Interested,
 Kyle 

I did about 8 shows with them. I had mesh panels before that. They have been stored for a few years while I did some traveling and took a break from shows. They are in excellent condition. I would not be selling them if I were not changing how I do shows, but the kd panels will work better for me. My number is 928-273-0541 if you would like to talk.
Hi Debbie,

Yes I would like to talk about this as I am still interested. I am at a show this weekend that runs late into the nights. Would Monday be a good day to call?
Sure!!

I am interested but I am a bit confused.  On the pro panels website it shows the "buff" color as tan/brown.  The panels in the image here look grey.  Which color are they?

Hi Ryan, yes they are buff. Pic just looks weird. Regardless, I wish I had of thought it through, but I'm keeping them. It's just too much to replace them. My husband it going to modify them a bit to fit the trailer. Thanks for your interest

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service