Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I bought these panels to see if I'd like to do art shows.  I have decided I do not.  The panels have been used one time.  Price is 550.00 OBO  The tent is from Costco 2 diamond style also used once.  200.00

Location Orlando, Fl

Views: 255

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. This Mesh panel, direct from Flourish, is only $555. If purchased with Stars (not listed in this ad) then the entire setup is $685... new with warranty.
Why is this set $200 more? Is something included, that has not been listed here?

Larry, I'm so sorry, you are correct.  I looked at the wrong spec.  I do apologize.  Let me correct the listing.  It was not my intent to up-charge anyone.  Are you interested in the panels?

Possibly. I use the Black panels currently. I was considering an extra set. I prefer black. Perhaps white but it would have to be at a very different price point.
What price point were you thinking?

Hi Abi,
Are these panels still available?  Do they include the stabars and S-hooks?

Hi Cynthia, yes they are and yes they do come with stabbars and I have a bunch of S hooks as well.

Hi Abi,

Great, I'm interested in just the panels.  I will send you a PM to work out the details.

Hi Abi,

I couldn't send you a PM without being friends.  If you'd rather send me an email at cynthia.cleveland@gmail.com, you are welcome to.  I look forward to hearing from you.

This is a 1 diamond canopy-for what it's worth.

Thanks Luke! I'll change the discriotion. I appreciate you contacting me.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for April

1. Beth White

2. Elizabeth Shanahan

3. Jan Herman

4. Bob Franzese

5. Michael Provita

6. Jason Napier

7. Donald Golden

8. Jeri Vitello

9. Kim Conrad

10. James Looram

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service