Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I’ve posted here and there but realize I never introduced myself—sorry for that.

I’ve been a teacher of writing, a freelance writer, and a graphic and web designer. In 2010, I realized that a decade of helping other artists and writers succeed online had been rewarding, but I was done. So I became a late-blooming artist instead.

After about 5 years of DIY art school (every online course imaginable), I finally felt ready to find my own voice and techniques and that’s pretty much been my whole focus the past two years. Last summer I started applying to art fairs, and have done a whopping 2 shows thus far, and learned a ton.

I’ve been finding this site invaluable. Thanks for being here and generously sharing your experiences.

Oh, and Firke rhymes with Quirky, and a good thing, too. ; )

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you have chosen to now, introduce yourself. I have the opportunity to express an introduction of you, also.

Having been fortunate to meet you and done business with, I can attest to your sincerity, honesty and pleasantry in dealings with fellow artists.

Thank you, Larry. Back atcha!

Nice to meet you, Lisa! Welcome.

Thanks, Cindy. 

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service