Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I have an experienced 10 x 10 TrimLine Tent for sale for $ 500. It comes with 30" deep White Vinyl awning, StaBar set, 3 regular walls and one middle sipper wall. The walls and the awning are in very good condition, only the roof is a little bit sticky and dirty. It has no leaks and all zippers are working as expected. I will also throw in an aluminum high chair. Local pick up in Naples Fl only.
Email me at christiane@hampeldesign.com

Views: 1217

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still for sale? Any pro panels?

Hi Maggie, sorry I just saw your reply. I had to hang on until last weekend (Naples National), so I still have it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at it.

Thank you

Christiane

I am definitely interested. If you still have it in February, please let me know.

Hi Joel, I had to hang on until last weekend (Naples National), so I still have it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at it.

I'll be in Lakeland next weekend and Leesburg the weekend after that. Still interested.

Hi Christine,

Do you still have this tent? I will be near Naples for a show in the next few weeks and may be interested.

Please let me know--thanks.

Hi Craig, I had to hang on until last weekend (Naples National), so I still have it. Please let me know if you would like to take a look at it.

Thank you

Christiane

Where are you in Naples? I'm on Shirley st.

Maggie

Right know the the tent is at Malvern Court in Queens Park, please let me know if you would like to take a look at it.
Christiane

Is this tent still available?

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service