Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

All Discussions Tagged 'Park' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deer Park Art Fair

I have been accepted to the Deer Park Art Show, September 1-2, 2018 in Deer Park, IL.  Has anyone had any experience with this show?  I can…

Started by Rosie Wilhelm

2 Feb 28
Reply by Rosie Wilhelm

Local Denver Artists Looking for a Thanksgiving Show?

Got this "last minute" announcement from the promoter of the Park Hill Arts Festival. There is usually a small summer show outside of the M…

Started by S Brian Berkun

0 Oct 30, 2017

Art In Bayfront Park Duluth MN Good Show?

Trying to decide if I should do this show.  Deadline is today.  I'm already signed up for another smaller show that weekend but did the Par…

Started by Denise Johnson

2 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Jon Hedin

What are you doing this weekend? July 8-10, 2016?

Feel free to move this to a proper spot. I'm always too late to reply to the "what are you doing this weekend" so I thought I'd post. This…

Started by Judy Christian

21 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Chastain Park Arts Festival

I will be in Atlanta this coming weekend and was wondering if there are very many AFI members who are doing the Chastain Park Arts Festival…

Started by Jacki Bilsborrow

3 May 7, 2015
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Any Painters Planning on Pulling out of Ponce?

I've had a tough year so far with the shows, getting rejection after rejection. But I'm No. 1 on the wait list for painters at the Spring F…

Started by carrie jacobson

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Suzan Buckner

Rejection Weekend

This weekend is rejection weekend because the jury results from 3 big shows came out. That would be Coconut Grove, Winter Park, and Ft Wort…

Started by Barry Bernstein

35 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Barry Bernstein

Howard Allen Hyde Park in October

Has anyone done this show?  Most of HA's shows are very good, but I was surprised that the jewelry category was still not closed.  Is that…

Started by Kim Evans

0 Oct 16, 2014

Gulfstream Park Art

Hello, Does anyone have any input about Amdur's December Gulfstream Park Art Show? It sounds like a great location, but it is a long drive…

Started by FRANK LEDBETTER

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

Crocker Park Fine Art Fair june 9 - 10 2012

Looking for info on this show. Is attendance really 100,000? Sales? I pass through this area and know the Crocker Park development but have…

Started by Paul willsea

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Jim Parker

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service