Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kendra Bennett's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh wow this is interesting. Not being from the area I had not heard this. I did Cres…"

Kendra Bennett replied May 28 to Golden, CO 2018

6 May 29
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Im in Chattanooga at the "4 Bridges Art Fest" "

Kendra Bennett replied Apr 21 to What are you doing this weekend? (April 21-22, 2018)

19 Apr 23
Reply by Al Scovern

"It appears to be back up for now. I wasn't applying to a show however but I was able…"

Kendra Bennett replied Apr 15 to zapp offline?

9 Apr 16
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I don't know of any shows in Montgomery that I could personally recommend. However t…"

Kendra Bennett replied Mar 25 to Montgomery, Al

3 Apr 13
Reply by Len Jagoda

"I think people walk the whole show. It's not a huge show in general. I was about 6 b…"

Kendra Bennett replied Feb 14 to Belleville

1 Feb 14
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"My Secret Santa Debbie Stillman sent a beautiful pair of earrings and a fantastic jo…"

Kendra Bennett replied Dec 23, 2017 to Here Comes Santa! Part II - 2017

86 Feb 1
Reply by Don Hyson

"I did this show last year for the 1st time. It was a fantastic show for me. Set up w…"

Kendra Bennett replied Nov 1, 2017 to Spring Arts Festival (Gainesville, FL)

8 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"So sorry Connie I just saw this. Yes, I was at Bluff park it was a nice show. LOL I…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 10, 2017 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"Bluff Park ended up being a good show for me. It was cloudy all day which was nice b…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 9, 2017 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"I decided to stay another night in Birmingham.  Rain started about 5min after I pack…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 7, 2017 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Kendra Bennett

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service