Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kendra Bennett's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I did this show last year for the 1st time. It was a fantastic show for me. Set up w…"

Kendra Bennett replied Nov 1 to Spring Arts Festival (Gainesville, FL)

8 on Thursday
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

"So sorry Connie I just saw this. Yes, I was at Bluff park it was a nice show. LOL I…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 10 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"Bluff Park ended up being a good show for me. It was cloudy all day which was nice b…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 9 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"I decided to stay another night in Birmingham.  Rain started about 5min after I pack…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 7 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"Not looking forward to my drive home tomorrow night. Praying I can make it home befo…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 7 to Another Friggin" Hurricane to mess things up...

13 Oct 10
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"I will see you at 4 of those. Busy month"

Kendra Bennett replied Sep 24 to What Are You Doing This Weekend, Sept. 22-24, 2017?

16 Sep 25
Reply by Larry Sohn

"We knew what you meant. ☺ Plaza was good despite the heat there didn't seem to be as…"

Kendra Bennett replied Sep 24 to What Are You Doing This Weekend, Sept. 22-24, 2017?

16 Sep 25
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Day 2 of The plaza Art Fair in Kansas City, Mo. Today it was hotter here then in my…"

16 Sep 25
Reply by Larry Sohn

"It was very nice to meet you today Richard thank you for coming to my booth. I hope…"

Kendra Bennett replied Aug 20 to What Are You Doing This Weekend, Aug. 18-20, 2017?

15 Aug 21
Reply by Greg Little

"I set up early today for Golden Fine Arts. I headed west this summer to spend time w…"

Kendra Bennett replied Aug 19 to What Are You Doing This Weekend, Aug. 18-20, 2017?

15 Aug 21
Reply by Greg Little

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service