Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Craig Dietrich's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Christine, Do you still have this tent? I will be near Naples for a show in the…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 25, 2016 to 10 x 10 TrimLine Tent with awning and starbar set for sale $500

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Craig Dietrich

"Can you tell me if you sold the lighting? Didn't get a response from my earlier inqu…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 20, 2016 to Must Sell Black Pro Panels

11 Jan 10
Reply by Alka Sinha

"I'm also interested--I'm going to a double booth display and my current panels are M…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 20, 2016 to Pro Panels for sale

6 Jan 10
Reply by Alka Sinha

"Hi Ren--do you still have the lighting? If so, I am interested. Please let me know.…"

Craig Dietrich replied Nov 16, 2016 to Must Sell Black Pro Panels

11 Jan 10
Reply by Alka Sinha

"I had marked these sold on another post--I apologize for any inconvenience. Again,…"

Craig Dietrich replied Oct 26, 2016 to Knock Down Pro-Panels w/Extender legs - Jupiter, Florida **SOLD**

5 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Katharine K. Owens

"Yes just call me 954-999-7483  Thanks    Craig"

Craig Dietrich replied Aug 2, 2016 to Dark Gray Knockdown ProPanels w/Extender Legs (South FL)--SOLD!

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Craig Dietrich

"Ok, thanks.  I get back in the U.S. next week and will discuss with my wife.  She wo…"

Craig Dietrich replied Jul 30, 2016 to New Trimline with Stabilizer bars for sale!

13 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Quentin Fox

"Hi Maria, We might be in the market for another Trimline (to do double booths down…"

Craig Dietrich replied Jul 29, 2016 to New Trimline with Stabilizer bars for sale!

13 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Quentin Fox

"Are these still available? If so, where in SoFla are you located? Thanks."

Craig Dietrich replied May 13, 2016 to Print bins and desk for sale

13 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Bruce Franklin

"Just following up whether these are still available as I don't think you responded b…"

Craig Dietrich replied Mar 21, 2016 to Pro Panels for Sale, Charcoal, 7 Ft x 38"

9 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Craig Dietrich

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for November & December

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service