Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Craig Dietrich's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand--I would have driven down to FLL to pick them up while I was in Delray.…"

Craig Dietrich replied Jan 10 to GalleryPouch -- pouches for Art Work - numerous sizes available

6 Jan 10
Reply by Craig Dietrich

"Hi Denise, Just checking in--I'm sure you are busy.  Do you still have the two 27"x…"

Craig Dietrich replied Jan 10 to GalleryPouch -- pouches for Art Work - numerous sizes available

6 Jan 10
Reply by Craig Dietrich

"Hi Denise--am so sorry for the delay in responding, I kept meaning to but kept getti…"

Craig Dietrich replied Jan 5 to GalleryPouch -- pouches for Art Work - numerous sizes available

6 Jan 10
Reply by Craig Dietrich

"Hi Denise, I replied on FB, but not sure you will even see that.  Do you have any of…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 21, 2017 to GalleryPouch -- pouches for Art Work - numerous sizes available

6 Jan 10
Reply by Craig Dietrich

"Hi Christine, Do you still have this tent? I will be near Naples for a show in the…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 25, 2016 to 10 x 10 TrimLine Tent with awning and starbar set for sale $500

10 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Hal connelly

"Can you tell me if you sold the lighting? Didn't get a response from my earlier inqu…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 20, 2016 to Must Sell Black Pro Panels

13 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Sandra J. Atkins-Moran

"I'm also interested--I'm going to a double booth display and my current panels are M…"

Craig Dietrich replied Dec 20, 2016 to Pro Panels for sale

6 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Alka Sinha

"Hi Ren--do you still have the lighting? If so, I am interested. Please let me know.…"

Craig Dietrich replied Nov 16, 2016 to Must Sell Black Pro Panels

13 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Sandra J. Atkins-Moran

"I had marked these sold on another post--I apologize for any inconvenience. Again,…"

Craig Dietrich replied Oct 26, 2016 to Knock Down Pro-Panels w/Extender legs - Jupiter, Florida **SOLD**

5 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Katharine K. Owens

"Yes just call me 954-999-7483  Thanks    Craig"

Craig Dietrich replied Aug 2, 2016 to Dark Gray Knockdown ProPanels w/Extender Legs (South FL)--SOLD!

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Craig Dietrich

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service