Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sonja Jones's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm by no means any expert on this, Chris, as a newer artist myself...but I think th…"

Sonja Jones replied Aug 31 to Booth Photo Review Please | Which photo is better?

7 Sep 1
Reply by Larry Berman

"Sounds like a busy weekend for you, Cindy!  It's always tough when a great supplier…"

Sonja Jones replied Aug 3 to Whatcha doing this weekend, August 3-5, 2018?

8 Aug 6
Reply by Judy Christian

"Hi Kristy,  I had to laugh reading your review - I am also new to this, and it sound…"

Sonja Jones replied Jul 18 to Thoughts On My Very First Art Fair

12 Sep 3
Reply by Kristy Guenther

"Thanks, Christina! Boston Mills is at the Brandywine Ski Resort, located in the Cuya…"

Sonja Jones replied Jul 9 to Boston Mills Artfest 2018 from a newbie perspective

5 Jul 11
Reply by Christina L. Towell

"Hi Judy!  While there really was no cool place, yes the larger tents definitely were…"

Sonja Jones replied Jul 2 to Boston Mills Artfest 2018 from a newbie perspective

5 Jul 11
Reply by Christina L. Towell

"I think maybe some of the disdain from using photos might be if you are using someon…"

Sonja Jones replied Jun 25 to Painters source and disdain

34 Jun 29
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Thank you for the suggestions, Teresa.  Fletch also recommended the box style print…"

Sonja Jones replied Jun 23 to Looking for critique of my booth shot

9 Jun 23
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Thank you, Fletch!  I like the table and print bin idea - I agree that my tent looks…"

Sonja Jones replied Jun 22 to Looking for critique of my booth shot

9 Jun 23
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Thank you, Larry, for the advice - and for all the free tips you've posted!  I have…"

9 Jun 23
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Thanks, Larry! I agree with all your comments. Did not realize there were so many w…"

9 Jun 23
Reply by Sonja Jones

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service