Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kymberlee Stanley's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I did. Thanks for the thumbs up"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Mar 1 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

18 Mar 11
Reply by diane duncan

"Thanks Don, for responding again. I live in Nashville and just applied for the Nashv…"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Mar 1 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

18 Mar 11
Reply by diane duncan

"Joel, Exactly. That was my hunch, which is why I just cancelled for this time around…"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Feb 28 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

18 Mar 11
Reply by diane duncan

"Hi There, That is so helpful, thank you! Its great to hear from someone who lives in…"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Feb 28 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

18 Mar 11
Reply by diane duncan

"Thanks so much, Cindy:) Kind of you to respond... Kymberlee"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Feb 27 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

18 Mar 11
Reply by diane duncan

"Thanks so much, Margaret! I know someone who can rent me their tent for the show, so…"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Feb 26 to Looking for Pro Panel Stackable (Armstrong?) walls for NEWBIE in Nashville

7 Feb 26
Reply by margaret luttrell

"Margaret, Thank you! I am in Nashville and my medium is oil. You can see my work at…"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Feb 26 to Looking for Pro Panel Stackable (Armstrong?) walls for NEWBIE in Nashville

7 Feb 26

"Thank you so much, Margaret! That is very helpful. I applied to the emerging artist…"

7 Feb 26

"HI Bruce, I live in Nashville, TN and am interested in your panels but I have a few…"

Kymberlee Stanley replied Feb 25 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

15 on Sunday
Reply by Marge Davenport

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service