Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Connie Mettler's Discussions (3,975)

Discussions Replied To (3511) Replies Latest Activity

"Heartbreaking and nerve-wracking both, isn't it, Kathy? My best advice, if you want…"

Connie Mettler replied yesterday to Yes - I am guilty of overcrowding my booth ...

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Kathy Kuczek

"This big tent as Boston Mills allows you to set up like a gallery. It is very pleasa…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 21 to BOSTON MILLS: TENT WITHIN THE TENT?

8 Jun 21
Reply by Rick Braveheart

"ACT has supported this site for many years and they developed this policy specifical…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 21 to Well it finally happened...Tent Down in Chicago

18 Jun 21
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Thanks for this plug for canopybanners.net, Barry. Jeff Christlieb has been a suppor…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 21 to Great Grab Bag Revisited--Canopy Banners.Net

2 Jun 21
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Wow, Larry, this is an amazing tutorial, covering so many aspects of making images g…"

Connie Mettler replied May 31 to Care and Feeding of Your Jury Images

8 Jun 6
Reply by Sharon Warren

"There was a time, not terribly long ago, when Bill Charney (who started the Cherry C…"

Connie Mettler replied May 28 to A radical scheduling thought

4 Jun 1
Reply by Larry Berman

"well, didn't you get a lump of coal at Christmas?"

Connie Mettler replied May 24 to Thank you for the contributions to our 8th Pledge Drive

6 May 24
Reply by Connie Mettler

" .... interruption as I'm off for two days for my birthday break ... I put the winne…"

Connie Mettler replied May 22 to The "Great Prize Grab" - the rest of the Pledge Drive

4 May 22
Reply by Paula R Lawrence

"And the pledges keep on coming! So many thanks to the following: Debra Cobia, Betty…"

Connie Mettler replied May 19 to Thank you for the contributions to our 8th Pledge Drive

6 May 24
Reply by Connie Mettler

"This is the last day of the pledge drive -- we'll be drawing the winning names at 6…"

Connie Mettler replied May 18 to Thank you for the contributions to our 8th Pledge Drive

6 May 24
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for April

1. Beth White

2. Elizabeth Shanahan

3. Jan Herman

4. Bob Franzese

5. Michael Provita

6. Jason Napier

7. Donald Golden

8. Jeri Vitello

9. Kim Conrad

10. James Looram

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service