Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Connie Mettler's Discussions (3,935)

Discussions Replied To (3480) Replies Latest Activity

"So many good ideas. My kids/grandkids/me looking for a Spring Break trip ... maybe n…"

Connie Mettler replied on Friday to What are you doing this weekend? February 24-26, 2017

14 9 hours ago
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"That sounds like a very fun trip and definitely one to put on the list for the next…"

Connie Mettler replied on Friday to What are you doing this weekend? February 24-26, 2017

14 9 hours ago

"So sorry to hear this, Robert. I thought I'd be seeing you on Saturday. Take really…"

14 9 hours ago

"Great to hear from you, Larry. That sounds lovely. The arts bring us and our communi…"

Connie Mettler replied on Thursday to What are you doing this weekend? February 24-26, 2017

14 9 hours ago

"Do you have some tips for good places for flea marketing, Scotty? -- we live within…"

Connie Mettler replied Feb 17 to What are you doing this weekend? February 17-20, 2017?

14 Feb 19

"A neon class? Are they using argon and creating neon pieces? "

Connie Mettler replied Feb 16 to What are you doing this weekend? February 17-20, 2017?

14 Feb 19

"This all sounds like so much fun, Cindy. Will you post a photo or two when you are f…"

Connie Mettler replied Feb 16 to What are you doing this weekend? February 17-20, 2017?

14 Feb 19

"Don't know where I've been, Cindy, but didn't even know about these tornadoes ... so…"

Connie Mettler replied Feb 16 to Tornados in New Orleans

4 Feb 16
Reply by Cindy Welch

"You're so welcome, Scotty. Glad you listen to the podcasts. Even though not professi…"

Connie Mettler replied Feb 16 to Wells Street Art Fair, Chicago, IL

12 Feb 16
Reply by Rosie Wilhelm

"I think you'll last long in this business, Scotty. Why not give it a chance? You'll…"

Connie Mettler replied Feb 16 to Wells Street Art Fair, Chicago, IL

12 Feb 16
Reply by Rosie Wilhelm

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for November & December

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service