Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jim Parker's Discussions (823)

Discussions Replied To (808) Replies Latest Activity

"I did it for a while. The problem I ran into is that the current drain was much grea…"

Jim Parker replied Apr 13 to Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

156 Apr 13
Reply by Jim Parker

"I did once."

Jim Parker replied Feb 1 to Thinking about weights

15 Feb 1
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Opening a gallery isn't quite like being in an art show. Art shows rely mainly on pa…"

Jim Parker replied Jan 11 to Drive-By Versus Walk-By for Success of a Gallery

6 Jan 18
Reply by Loc Tran

"People have epoxied the pins into both panel and extension to create a single unit.…"

Jim Parker replied Oct 2, 2016 to Propanel extensions proving to be a hassle, looking for an easier solution.

4 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Also United Manufacturers. They have a whole lot of framing supplies wholesale. Http…"

Jim Parker replied Jul 18, 2016 to Have not done a show yet, worried about logistics problems already.

6 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Shari Akers

"I bounce lights off the ceiling too. I've tried a couple different types of LEDs but…"

Jim Parker replied May 11, 2016 to Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

156 Apr 13
Reply by Jim Parker

"Can't beat free shipping on those. Lots of preppers buyin' 'em they can't be too bad…"

Jim Parker replied May 9, 2016 to Lighting Setup from a Deep Cycle Marine Battery

156 Apr 13
Reply by Jim Parker

"Steel shot I found at Bass Pro Shop I think. One 25# bag is about $25. Not cheap. Gu…"

Jim Parker replied Mar 22, 2016 to Happifeet Standard Weights vs those with Add on weights

66 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"I was more interested in the general picture, not a specific show. But I agree, most…"

Jim Parker replied Mar 17, 2016 to What does it cost to actually put on an art show?

28 May 3, 2016
Reply by Carol Bradley

"She is listed in the current artists... oh well. Sorry to hear that the liquid air d…"

Jim Parker replied Mar 17, 2016 to What does it cost to actually put on an art show?

28 May 3, 2016
Reply by Carol Bradley

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for March

1. Steve Appel

2. Marirosa Hofmann

3. Bob Franzese

4. S.B. Berkun

5. Karen Kurta

6. Greg Little

7. Lori Schinelli

8. Delia Stone

9. Angel Lee

10. Esther Szmutni

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service