Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Richard L. Sherer's Discussions (1,077)

Discussions Replied To (985) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m finishing up a shoulder holster order and some white straps for a client and sad…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Sep 14 to What are you working on?

4 Sep 14
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

"Seven days left until we leave for Estes Park, CO show, my last one this year, but t…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 24 to What are you working on, August 20-25, 2018?

9 Aug 24
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Jury fees of $25-$35 are pretty much the norm. You would be better off researching d…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 24 to Application fees

12 Aug 28
Reply by Kathy Klenk

"Listen to people when they ask you for something. I had two guys ask me for holsters…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 23 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23
Reply by David Bornancin

"My client from Scotland provided images of mythical Celtic Wolf and rock drawing of…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 17 to What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

15 Aug 17

"Word of mouth by clients coming to US for clinics or performing with troupes, and tr…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 16 to What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

15 Aug 17

"White has been the traditional color for rodeo trick riders since the pre-WWII era.…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 16 to What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

15 Aug 17

"I'm dividing my studio time between 5 saddles, special order work and gettin invento…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 15 to What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

15 Aug 17

"Go to "OPTIONS" box at top of Discussions and select "Delete""

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 13 to How to Delete When Sold

1 Aug 13

"Belt sales are always strong: people gain weight, loose weight, and buy cheap Walmar…"

Richard L. Sherer replied Aug 8 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23
Reply by David Bornancin

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service