Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Joel Lockridge's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"That was my experience with the Asheville show as well, Don. I did it last year. "

Joel Lockridge replied May 23 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

20 May 23
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"I get rejects, wait lists, and more. But I do hate to see that shows are still takin…"

Joel Lockridge replied Apr 10 to Perplexed About A Wait List

15 Apr 11
Reply by Jill Dunn

"I'm a local in Birmingham, so I know the Birmingham shows. Magic City Art Connection…"

Joel Lockridge replied Mar 27 to Montgomery, Al

3 Apr 13
Reply by Len Jagoda

"I'd like to know, too! Very cool town, with lots of beer! "

Joel Lockridge replied Mar 8 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

20 May 23
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"I applied -- I was there last year. Great show, until the bottom dropped out on Sund…"

Joel Lockridge replied Mar 1 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

20 May 23
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"Don't be too upset about that private school show (Artclectic). I was there, too. An…"

Joel Lockridge replied Mar 1 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

20 May 23
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"I asked the same question last year. Nobody stepped up to tell me, so I thought I co…"

Joel Lockridge replied Feb 28 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

20 May 23
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"I saw that one come up on my radar, but I had to pass. If you do it let us know!"

Joel Lockridge replied Feb 28 to Red River Revel -- Decor & Furniture

3 Mar 1
Reply by Cindy Welch

"I do. I was part of it last year. Pros: It's a great venue, there were lots of GREA…"

Joel Lockridge replied Feb 28 to Does anyone have experience at the Asheville Fine Arts Festival in May?

20 May 23
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"Maybe add a draped tablecloth over the table? "

Joel Lockridge replied Feb 19 to Suggestions for gallery walls?

18 Feb 19
Reply by Sonja Jones

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service