Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Judy Christian's Discussions (323)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the idea. Not  only through BnB, but there are probably  other types of l…"

Judy Christian replied 8 hours ago to What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Best wishes at the show, Kristy. I did Sonnenburg some time ago and thought it was a…"

Judy Christian replied yesterday to What are you doing this week? August 14-18, 2018

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"If you could find decent lodging you may be able to make some of the smaller shows w…"

Judy Christian replied on Monday to Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

11 on Monday
Reply by Judy Christian

"Fletcher, Do you mind if I ask where you are located? I have lived in NE Ohio for m…"

Judy Christian replied Aug 9 to Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

11 on Monday
Reply by Judy Christian

"Looks like many are staying "put" this weekend. I had two shows in July so I am also…"

Judy Christian replied Aug 9 to What are you doing this weekend? August 6-11, 2018

5 Aug 9
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Central PA here. Friday I woke up to water in my basement and a sump pump with  brok…"

Judy Christian replied Aug 6 to Whatcha doing this weekend, August 3-5, 2018?

8 Aug 6
Reply by Judy Christian

"Welcome!"

Judy Christian replied Aug 6 to intro - a bit late

6 Aug 6
Reply by Sielski Karen M.

"I will be leaving very early Fri. to go to a show in Old Saybrook, CT. We were going…"

Judy Christian replied Jul 25 to Whatcha doing this week, July 24-28, 2018?

14 Jul 25
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"Chris, I  know that I have no business trying to help you as I am not 2D. I feel tha…"

Judy Christian replied Jul 24 to Booth Photo | Advice | Please Help for Success.

10 Jul 24
Reply by Judy Christian

"Ok I am back to being a fan of square. Square got back to me by email, and gave me d…"

Judy Christian replied Jul 23 to Problems with Square releasing my money-anyone ever heard of this?

16 Jul 23
Reply by Greg Little

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service