Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Christopher Alexander's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tina, We can definitely discuss a policy comparison if you might be interested.…"

Christopher Alexander replied Feb 27 to Art Fair Challenges and Rewards

9 Feb 27
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Thanks for the comments Larry. I can definitely see how the weather and related circ…"

Christopher Alexander replied Feb 12 to Art Fair Challenges and Rewards

9 Feb 27
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Thanks for the feedback here. I try to go to a few a year because I really do like t…"

Christopher Alexander replied Jan 12 to What is the best Show that you have ever attended?

6 Jan 20
Reply by C.C. Barton

"Keep in mind that an Umbrella Policy is excess liability over and above what you alr…"

Christopher Alexander replied Dec 11, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"While not every show may require it, there still is a need to protect the crafts tha…"

Christopher Alexander replied Dec 8, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I attempted to access the link that you provided but nothing came up - I went out an…"

Christopher Alexander replied Dec 8, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Assuming that the business is home based, RLI can provide insurance for the requirem…"

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"The RLI Home Business Insurance policy provides coverage at home, in transit to a sh…"

Christopher Alexander replied Dec 7, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"The shows that require insurance and have the agent on site - this sound like an eve…"

Christopher Alexander replied Dec 7, 2017 to Insurance Requirements at Art Fairs

15 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"We have helped numerous Art Fair Insider visitors with obtaining insurance coverage…"

Christopher Alexander replied Jul 19, 2017 to Business insurance questions

29 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Christopher Alexander

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service