Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Bruce Cain's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Canopy still available for $750. Will include the 4 PVC/Concrete weights for free."

Bruce Cain replied Sep 7 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"Price reduced to $750 for the canopy. The ProPanels have been sold."

Bruce Cain replied Aug 25 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"Purchased in 2014. It does have the skylight."

Bruce Cain replied Aug 25 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"Yes, the Trimline is still available."

Bruce Cain replied Apr 27 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"Marge, the Trimline is still for sale. Michele, the Propanels have been sold."

Bruce Cain replied Apr 24 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"The Propanels have been sold."

Bruce Cain replied Apr 4 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"The canopy is white. I can ship if you make the arrangements. I am willing to crate…"

Bruce Cain replied Mar 15 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"The Propanels have been sold."

Bruce Cain replied Mar 15 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"615-947-5571"

Bruce Cain replied Feb 27 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

"I still have then Chris."

Bruce Cain replied Feb 26 to 10X10X8 Trimline and Propanels for sale - Nashville, TN

24 Sep 7
Reply by Bruce Cain

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service