Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Sohn's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if this will work. A) Book yourself into an RV park or hotel. Declare that…"

Larry Sohn replied on Friday to Fulltime RVers traveling to Art Fairs

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Dale Thurston

"What color mesh panels? Mesh panels are likely 10' wide but what height? 7', 8', 9'…"

Larry Sohn replied on Thursday to Selling a Flourish Trimline Light dome tent in the NYC area

8 on Thursday
Reply by Sandra Forrest

"It's a Light TrimDome  :-) That's what happens when we don't chaperone our tents. B…"

Larry Sohn replied on Wednesday to Selling a Flourish Trimline Light dome tent in the NYC area

8 on Thursday
Reply by Sandra Forrest

"If you are trying to sell your trimline on here, you wont. Nobody will buy it. They…"

Larry Sohn replied on Wednesday to Selling a Flourish Trimline Light dome tent in the NYC area

8 on Thursday
Reply by Sandra Forrest

"All the following are just pursuant to the Flourish mesh panels: How much for just t…"

Larry Sohn replied on Wednesday to For sale: Canopy & Flourish black mesh panels

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Leroy Pettis

"Yes, I'm sure, many, many years ago I would play with the various chemicals. Once I…"

Larry Sohn replied Feb 12 to Is creating art killing you?

6 Feb 12
Reply by Sandra J. Atkins-Moran

"As to outdoor shows, coming to terms with the idea that, many months in advance, we…"

Larry Sohn replied Feb 12 to Art Fair Challenges and Rewards

4 Feb 12
Reply by Christopher Alexander

"I am saddened to learn of the aforementioned jewelers health issues. With few except…"

Larry Sohn replied Feb 12 to Is creating art killing you?

6 Feb 12
Reply by Sandra J. Atkins-Moran

"Stephen, Will any of this be podcast / simulcast? Is the Mock Jury able to be entere…"

Larry Sohn replied Feb 8 to Arts Festival Conference 2018?

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Wendy Merkle

"Kelly I understand your desire to save costs. However the convenience, longevity, po…"

Larry Sohn replied Feb 8 to Affordable alternative to Mesh Panels or Pro Panels?

8 Feb 9
Reply by Kelly Hall

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service