Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tulip Time Art Fair-Holland, Michigan

Anybody else doing this fair?  Sure hope it warms up.

Started by Jill Dunn

6 May 7
Reply by Fletcher Dean

Proportion question

I am going to try offering prints for the first time. Simple question here... I bought bulk 50 of 11x14 and bulk 50 of 16x20 Matt board, fo…

Started by DORI SMITH

10 May 4
Reply by DORI SMITH

Moonbeam propanels

retail value $2340 I'm asking $1050 12 - 7' moonbeam original 38.5" panels 12 - extender panels with couplers 8 quick shelves (4-10", 4-12"…

Started by Gregory Tomb

0 May 4

Thanks & hit a sharp turn on way to first show.

Howdy All A long time reader here....I want to thank this site's members for all the knowledge I've acquired from spending hours, no....day…

Started by steve mill

16 May 3
Reply by steve mill

Zapplication

I like to go thru Zapplication-but I have been noticing with some of the shows "You can apply up to 20 times...WHY would ANYONE apply 20 ti…

Started by Kathleen V. Smith

5 Apr 27
Reply by Greg Little

Beginner's Questions About Load-in

Hello everyone.  My name is Al Scovern and I’ve been digging into the archives of AFI for the past few months, a project that’s been immens…

Started by Al Scovern

8 Apr 25
Reply by Vojna Bastovanovic Casteel

SoLux Light setup recommondation

Hi guys! I am looking for suggestions from anyone that uses Solux bulbs to light their work at shows. I know which bulbs to use, I’m just n…

Started by Aaron Reed

0 Apr 19

Pro Panel Extenders Black FOR SALE

I have a very nice set of black Pro panel extenders for sale in Richmond, VA. These were used about 10 times before I upgraded to new panel…

Started by Steven Lloyd

0 Apr 16

New ProPanels For Sale - Seattle area

Hi Everyone, I'm brand new to the art fair scene and I recently ordered this setup and after shooting my booth shot, I decided I want to go…

Started by Phil Banko

0 Apr 13

10' x 10' Craft Hut Canopy

$400., OBO. Has everything, top canopy, zipable side walls and an awning. Not a new tent, and the top does leak. You can buy a replacement…

Started by Marylee Schwarzer

0 Apr 13

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service