Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lighting for ez up

I'm new and need very simple lighting for my ez up tent. What are your thoughts on clip on lighting and how many would I need ? Thank you.

Started by Susie Monzingo

7 Mar 2
Reply by Larry Sohn

Jury standards in varying shows

I'm new here, and just starting to send out applications. I've been told that different juries might like / not like white tablecloths; mig…

Started by Kelly Swartz

1 Feb 28
Reply by Cindy Welch

Canvas smoothing with oil paint and painting edges

Because of budge I buy less expensive canvas and am learning.  When I apply oil paint, I see crevices and it is making me crazy.  Is there…

Started by Lisa Cannon

0 Feb 23

Tent for sale

Finale tent for sale. The Finale Tent is 10' x 10' with front and back window vents, front and back awnings and zippered sides.  It has sta…

Started by Robert Pennor

0 Feb 22

For Sale Knockdown Propanels, Flourish Trimline Tent

We have decided to sell our home and travel the country in an RV for awhile so no place to store my Art Fair equipment have lots to sell. I…

Started by Cindy Lindow

1 Feb 20
Reply by Cindy Lindow

Hang weights on frame or fabric?

Can anyone help out with exactly where to attach the weights to our tent? I've made PVC/concrete weights. It seems like the frame is where…

Started by Sharon Bussert

2 Feb 19
Reply by Greg Little

Taxes

Full time Missouri resident and did first out of state fair last summer in IA. Do I need to file a state tax return for IA?

Started by steve jones

1 Feb 18
Reply by Judy Christian

How best to keep light art from leaning out from walls

Hi, all... A fairly naive question, but I just purchased a pro panels 10x10 and the nice adjustable hangers... The issue I'm having, which…

Started by John Kraft

5 Feb 15
Reply by Larry Berman

Wrong Deadline Date For Lakeshore Art Fest (Muskegon, MI.)July 7-8-2017!

Hello, I was going to apply here & when I went to their site to register, it said something like they were no longer taking application…

Started by Kathleen V. Smith

1 Feb 13
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

What do you think about in town versus out of town pricing?

What do you think? Because I work full time I send more of my artwork off to exhibits around the country than I display at local (St. Louis…

Started by Hal Moran

7 Feb 2
Reply by Barry Bernstein

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service