Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best place for Pro Panels?

Hi all, So I'm upgrading my booth. Could you guys give me advice on where to find best prices for knock down pro panels. Looking for sandy/…

Started by Jean Houndsome

5 Mar 10
Reply by Larry Sohn

Paypal v Square

I'm new to this, and will be attending my first market in a couple weeks.  Does anyone have advice on using Square card readers versus Payp…

Started by Kelly Swartz

13 Mar 9
Reply by Larry Sohn

New to AFI

Hi everyone I'm new to the AFI community I've been an oil painter for 20+ yrs and I've been exhibiting my artwork in NV for the last 3yrs i…

Started by Denise R Fisher

11 Mar 8
Reply by Kelly Swartz

New to the site

Hi all, Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, I'm getting ready to (hopefully) get into some art shows here in Florida next season…

Started by Mark Andrew Thomas

1 Mar 7
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Ruidoso Art Festival

Is anyone familiar with, or have info on, the Ruidoso Art Festival? 

Started by Jay Heinrich

0 Mar 6

Booth set up, trailer and panels and canopies and more for sale

Everything you need for outside or inside art show and 14 ft trailer for sale.  See list below.  I bought used and I only used once.   I am…

Started by Lisa Cannon

4 Mar 5
Reply by terri johansson

Searching

I am fairly new to Insiders and have yet to figure out how to search for shows using specific criteria like locations, dates, size of show,…

Started by Jay Heinrich

2 Mar 5
Reply by Jay Heinrich

Barely Used Showoff Tent 10x10 and full booth propanels set up

I'm upgrading to a double booth and buying different walls. I barely used the tent and propanels every thing looks brand new. I'm in Miami…

Started by Ana Monsanto

5 Mar 5
Reply by Ana Monsanto

Lighting for ez up

I'm new and need very simple lighting for my ez up tent. What are your thoughts on clip on lighting and how many would I need ? Thank you.

Started by Susie Monzingo

7 Mar 2
Reply by Larry Sohn

Jury standards in varying shows

I'm new here, and just starting to send out applications. I've been told that different juries might like / not like white tablecloths; mig…

Started by Kelly Swartz

1 Feb 28
Reply by Cindy Welch

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for November & December

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service