Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm New, I mean newer older, or older newbie or.....

Been painting a long time, sold some, gave some away, but finally giving this art thing a chance to stand on its own two tentacles. My firs…

Started by Rick Woods

4 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Rick Woods

Looking for suggestions and ideas

Connie suggested I resend my e-mail that went to her to everyone in the art community. I am the mother of a beautiful almost 25 year old da…

Started by Devora Fisher

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Charlene Marsh

Hello

Hello everyone!  Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  My name is Lyle Canterbury and I reside in south central Indiana. My pu…

Started by Lyle Canterbury

1 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Helen Kwok

Hiiii First fair this weekend

Hi, I am brand new here and def. look forward to getting to know this site and everyone here.I love fairs and am hopefully going to be part…

Started by Rebecca Grantham

1 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Grantham

Lurker, now a member!

Hello everyone! Thank you for letting me join Art Fair Insiders. I've spent hours reading the posts and articles here and have learned so m…

Started by Cathy Horner

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Cathy Horner

I'm a little slow on the introductions

Hi All,I've been reading and following (and posting a little) since April but just now getting to the intro- sorry.I got laid off 7 months…

Started by Jennifer Donald

4 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Donald

Newbie to Art Fairs

Just was accepted to three fairs for September.  A bit overwhelming!Am practicing setting things up at our local farmer's market.  Have don…

Started by Lynn J Isaacson

2 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Lynn J Isaacson

Gallery 13 - Minneapolis, MN - Steve Sugarman .... BEWARE!!!

This is a FYI alert: In 2009 while closing down at Edina, a gentleman (I use the word sarcastically) came around saying he was Steve Sugarm…

Started by Ron Mellott

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Linda Anderson

Appreciate any info on Ocala, FL (10-23&24) and 3 Rivers, Covington, LA (11-13&14)

I got a little "Zapp-happy" and was accepted into these art fairs for which I have little info.Thanks much for feedback on these 2 if you h…

Started by Jill Flinn

3 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jill Flinn

New to Art Fair Insiders

Hi my name is Pauline and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.  I'm new to "Art Fair Insiders" and am hoping to get some useful…

Started by Pauline Lucero

1 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by denice bizot

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service