Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie to it all!

Hi Everyone,   My name is Carol from Plainfield, IL (grew up in Chicago).  I've finally decided to pursue my hobby of stained glass and mos…

Started by Carol Boruta

6 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Cassandra of Pooknflip

New From Illinios

Hello everyone. My name is Betty Sehr and I'm fairly new to the festival circuit. My first year participating in shows was last year. The v…

Started by Betty Sehr

7 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

Hello fellow artists!

Hello fellow artists, My name is Denise Cassidy and I am delighted to find a place where I can share and learn from other artists.  I will…

Started by Denise Cassidy Wood

6 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

New from Ohio

Hello out there! I just found this network, and am very excited!! I am Aimee Fleck, from northwestern Ohio. I've been a crafty girl for my…

Started by Aimee

6 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Lori Wells

Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival

Hi, We moved to SC about 18 months ago from Milwaukee, so I'm still trying to figure out which shows are going to be the right fit for my o…

Started by Marie Scott

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Marie Scott

Jewelry and accessories designer new to the network! (Wisconsin and Chicago area)

Hello everyone!   My name is Jenn..I'm completely new to this fabulous network!  I'm a jewelry and accessories designer that has been desig…

Started by Jennifer dela Cruz

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

New to the site and new to art shows...

HI everyone!  I just wanted to stop by and say HI and introduce myself.  I have only started selling my frames and small home decor pieces…

Started by Jennifer Stevens

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Just saying hello!

I discovered this site earlier today. I am already impressed with the wealth of information and sharing that goes on here.   I am new to th…

Started by Bob Costello

3 May 30, 2010
Reply by Deborah Leigh Thenen

I'm new here !

Hi, I am new to Art Fair Insiders, but not to art.  I have been drawing, painting and now silk painting forever. I started out in oils, but…

Started by Bonnielynn Brankey

2 May 22, 2010
Reply by Bonnielynn Brankey

inexpensive craft fairs in midwest

has anybody done any good fairs in chicago, milwaukee, etc that are affordable?  i just can't keep paying $300+ - i do pet collages and hav…

Started by Nancy Gordon

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by Sandra

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service