Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

Hi all, I am just getting into the art fair scene :) I do leatherworking...purses, cases, belts, instrument straps, bracelets, key chains,…

Started by Ellen Sanders

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Ellen Sanders

Hello

I am Ida Nepote from Independence Missouri. I have been making jewelry for aover 10 years and am finally getting  back into it and planning…

Started by Ida Nepote

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Ida Nepote

PLYMOUTH - ART IN THE PARK

TRYING TO SCHEDULE 2011 FAIRS.....NEW TO THIS.     DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE ART IN THE PARK- PLYMOUTH, MI  ALWAYS FALL ON THE SECOND WEEKEND…

Started by DIANE KARM

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Larry Berman

Just introducing myself - Hi! I'm Cassandra :)

Hello ArtFairInsiders!  My name is Cassandra and I have not done any art shows. Please don't ban me from the site.  :)  I'm not at that poi…

Started by Cassandra of Pooknflip

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Another Newbie to it all!

Hi there,I am a police officer and EMT near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I also own a property management business. Some of my interests include t…

Started by Todd Zabel

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Greetings

Hello; I found this website and blog when I was looking for ideas on helping artists be more successful at art markets and festivals. I'm a…

Started by Laura Grabhorn

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Woo-hoo for sharing this crazy ride!

Hey all, I'm Wanaree and I'm an artist (this is the part everybody says "hi wanaree") I would have to say one of the best things about this…

Started by Wanaree Tanner

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Hello

Hello everyone, My name is Craig Putnam. I am completely new to all this but am eager to learn and get into the Art Fair market. See you i…

Started by Craig Putnam

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

Howdy! Glad to be here!

Hey, all.  I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Roberta and I make and sell jewelry with my daughter Talley.  This is our third year, a…

Started by Roberta Starbird

2 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

New here....and as an artist

Hi everyone, I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I was laid off in 2008 from the Civil Engineering and Surveying field and decide…

Started by Katy Kerr

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Karole Bowlds

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for May

1. Kristi Taylor

2. Karen Kurta

3. Tate Hamilton

4. Fletcher Dean

5. Isabelle Posillico

6. Jeri Vitello

7. Ellen Negley

8. Leo Posillico

9. Keenya Rotunda

10. Teri Causey

Thanks to these folks for sharing their reviews on ArtShowReviews.com!

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service