Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Welcome to Art Fair Insiders! (1,116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi

I'm new to this whole business. I'm a glassblower out of Georgia, working with my wife. The economy sort of decided that this is the path w…

Started by Michael Skeen

0 Mar 31, 2010

New to this site

Hi everyone, I'm a photographer from metro Detroit that uses Painter and Photoshop to create and enhance my art, now starting my 4th year i…

Started by Pat Sarotte

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Connie Mettler

New to this site

Hi there all....I am new to this site but, not new to the art world.  I am 3 generation of artist.  I guess it is in my blood.  I am from W…

Started by Tracey Marcrum

0 Mar 23, 2010

Hello from Princeton NJ

I am new to the world of art fairs, and am so glad to find a blog site like this. I'm sure to have a million questions...Here's what I do--…

Started by Alison Young

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Chris Hoyt

Introduction

Hello Fellow Artists,       I like to introduce myself, I name is David Csaszar I am from Auburn Hills, Mi. and I am an abstract expression…

Started by David Csaszar

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by David Csaszar

Hello from Frame Destination

Several years ago I started trying to sell my photography and I purchased an Epson 2200 printer. I loved the freedom of being able to prin…

Started by Mark Rogers

0 Mar 18, 2010

Hi - I'm new from NC

A fellow beading friend recently introduced me to this website. I live in Cary NC and have been doing local shows for 8 years. I'm trying t…

Started by Kathy King

2 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Dave Hinde

A.d.d. Artist...newbie from Michigan

I was asked recently by a person, "what kind of artist are you?", and with my usual squirming around this common question, replied, "I pain…

Started by Kirk Parent

7 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Kirk Parent

Hi! Just joined

Glad to be a member. Thanks Sandra for inviting me. This is a great idea and opportunity. Artist sharing about info fairs. Have a few apps…

Started by Karen Joy Gill

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Sandra

hi from a newbie!

hi all. i am not only new to afi, but new to the blogging world.  just not something i've done in the past (because i know i would get addi…

Started by jenna

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by jenna

RSS

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here

© 2017   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service