Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Web Site Reviews, Internet Marketing and Tech (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who can recommend a web designer

Can anyone in the Chicago area please recommend a web designer?  I know everyone keeps telling me to do it myself but I've done it twice no…

Started by Sara Hoffland

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Wendi Kelly

What's the best route to take for building a website?

I've been trying Wix out as a site-builder. Easy, nice layouts, lots to like. However, they can't wrap text around a picture. I can't decid…

Started by Janet McGregor Dunn

18 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Janet McGregor Dunn

How do you listen to our podcasts?

Putting together the business podcasts to provide helpful information to artists and show directors is one of my favorite things to do. The…

Started by Connie Mettler

3 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Greg Little

Web Site Review Please

I've had my site up for seven months.  I've tweaked it many times and am just now happy with it enough to see what others think.  I also go…

Started by Matt Ganote

11 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Debbie Barnett

Website review request

I would very much appreciate any suggestions on the website I'm building. Right now it's still on the "free" program but once I'm all done…

Started by Janet McGregor Dunn

5 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Janet McGregor Dunn

How many clicks can you tolerate?

I've gone back and forth in my mind on this question, and have read pros and cons for each side. The issue is this. On my website there is…

Started by David Woeller

5 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by David Woeller

Artist Websites with FASO - Fine Art Studio Online

I am proud of my website, merglennstudios dot com, that I created through FASO dot com and I don't mind telling people so. But being happy…

Started by Barrie Lynn Bryant

5 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Barrie Lynn Bryant

Believe it or not...Website done!

After much moaning and groaning and hair pulling I've finally finished my new website.  I  need to know now the good and the bad!  I'm open…

Started by Sara Hoffland

26 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Connie Mettler

Special for those looking for a website host

ZenFolio is offering a discount on their basic plus package through February 16. This is the low-cost hosting package, no e-commerce includ…

Started by Jim Parker

0 Feb 11, 2015

Have a website but am clueless what to do now!

First off, I am not a computer person! This being said I built my website on godaddy a couple of years ago. It was HELL!!! I have no idea i…

Started by Sara Hoffland

38 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Jim Parker

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service