Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Web Site Reviews, Internet Marketing and Tech (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Rankings

Just wanted to let Connie know she's doing a great job with this forum. I've noticed that posts get picked up by Google very fast. I used t…

Started by Larry Berman

5 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Connie Mettler

Frustration

Several things seem to be changed. I used to find "Comment" after each discussion entry. This made it very easy to comment. Where has this…

Started by Larry Jelf

4 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Connie Mettler

Imagination

What are you doing to your pottery to make it different? Making items which match is fine for sets but let your imagination run wild otherw…

Started by Larry Jelf

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Larry Jelf

Forum Problems with Internet Explorer 8??? Is there a tech guy that handles this site?

For some reason, every time I use MIE 8 to post a lengthy reply or thread (usually after 12 lines), the regular "scroll" function does not…

Started by Hugo Cruz

9 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Hugo Cruz

No More "Follow" Button?

There isn't a "follow" button available to subscribe to threads anymore. Or is it just me? Larry Berman Digital Jury Services http://Berma…

Started by Larry Berman

3 Aug 4, 2009

Confusion

Is there a way, when looking at "All photos" to go immediately to a page not shown on page 1 without going to one of the pages visibly post…

Started by Larry Jelf

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by Larry Berman

Links Open in New Window?

Is it possible to change the forum preferences so when external links are clicked on in posts, they open in a new window. Currently it's fr…

Started by Larry Berman

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Amy Schulz

Threaded Replies

I don't know about how anyone else feels but I find it awkward replying to a question and after it posts, then seeing other replies. Is the…

Started by Larry Berman

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Linnea Lahlum

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service